What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SwimJim:
I am a one man hardwood flooring company. Good old fashioned nail downs, refinishing, the works.

Jim

Right on! Good to see another trades person :p I'm always surprised when I meet people on the job site that are into diving that I would never expect!

Nali

Executive Assistant (married to the Company President) - I do the books for an Independent Oil Company in East Central Kansas.

diesel mechanic
and i finance my diving by workin in the LDS doin repair and service work and workin as a AI soon to be instructor.

I tried to be a male stripper, but they said I was too ugly. So instead I became a respiratory therapist.

Cardiologist -- pays the bills. Part time scuba instructor -- free diving. LDS owner -- gear at cost!

Pharmaceutical researcher. And I still work now and then as a pharmacist, when I have time.

With a little luck, I'll also be a part-time dive instructor in a couple of weeks...

Back
Top Bottom