What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ex- laboratory geneticist, for about 4 years now just a Scuba Instructor

markfm:
Did you visit Syracuse, by chance? Pretty sure I caught the show there -- good job!

Yes, we played Syracuse. If I remember correctly it was COLD!! But, of course it was the middle of January.

Mark Vlahos

I'm a guard at a county jail.

High school teacher in an independent school.

IT & web design consultant, Home Inspector, general handyman and horticulture care (hehe hard outdoors work but its fun and rewarding), and CPR/AED & First Aid instructor. Working on Dive Instructor and actually being serious about getting a captains license. I'm a bit of a JOAT (jack of all trades). Why limit yourself to doing just one thing in life.. have fun with it!

Psychiatrist (largely geriatric psychiatry).

I was a lifeguard when I started diving, though, and an autopsy tech (the guy who cleaned up the autopsy tables) during the last few years of my dive training. My last class (NAUI Assistant Instructor) was before I started medical school.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom