What diving have you not gotten around to doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have yet to go in the Gulf and I live right by it. I have only been in springs and lakes. I plan on taking a day trip with my LDS soon.

Ice diving.

Each year I go away skiing, often to places where there are frozen lakes.
Each year I plan to dive in an alpine lake under the ice at some point during our skiing holiday.
Each year I tend to organise things at the last moment, and go where there is snow / available accommodation etc....

I still, after I don't know how many years, haven't managed to organise my winter break together with an ice dive.

One day I will manage to get snow, ice, diving centre, my (and the kids school) holiday dates, and skiing to coincide.

Jon

Ah, the Colorado Trifecta. I have Chatfield checked off. Aurora Res is on my list for this summer, I have a class that I need to finish.

Too many to list. I had hoped to have at least 50 dives by now... as it stands I still have less than 20. Such is the way life goes, I guess. High on my list are some NC dives, a bunch of reef dives in FL and of course the big trips overseas.

Vets with some locals who have invited me but I still haven't been able to fine the time. Its a 2 hour drive for me but I would be a hell of a learning exp. Guess I need to make some
04.gif

Backside of Catalina - No boat... No money

Coronados - No boat... No money

Oil Rigs - No boat... No money

I missing diving the Yukon... hopefully this Sunday

A lake up near Mammoth - No money

and that's just the tip

Ah, the Colorado Trifecta. I have Chatfield checked off. Aurora Res is on my list for this summer, I have a class that I need to finish.

Make sure you find the knome on the bow of the row boat and sit on the sunk toliet in Chatfield :)

I have wanted to dive the U352 . but AVERY TIME I HAVE THE TIME AND MONEY some things comes up to require me to shift the funds to it
I would allso like to get down to Panama Cite and do some diving there . what stops me there is money at the same time Buddy can go,schedules do not allwas match . it will happen this year The BIG O is in sight maybe this year. I am only 5 to 6 hours from thees dives. So the big thing that keep me from getting to do these dives is = Money ,Time , Schedule buddy. all them working together at the same time

Make sure you find the knome on the bow of the row boat and sit on the sunk toliet in Chatfield :)

[Shudder]If he wants to finish that class, it could be done at Chatfield, although it would be less than ideal. Sitting on the toilet will not be a part of it, though. The resulting mushrooming cloud of silt would be counterproductive.:wink:

Anywhere on Catalina Island. Having a baby has zapped virtually all the spare time my wife and I have had over the last couple of years. Hopefully, it gets better from here on out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom