What dive equip did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Santa was nice to me as well. For Christmas I got a 3mm beenie( for lack of a better word), a pair of Scubapro gloves, an Olympus C-3020 and PT-010, and a reg overhaul.
I got Santa( who is Dad/dive buddy/my instructor) a trip to Blue Grotto on the 29th when he is down here.
Finally I can get my camera in the water YIPPEEEE!!!!!
I'll send pics as soon as i get back. Hope everyone had a great Holiday and will have a wondeful but SAFE New Year:boozer:

got it for my birthday in November ... a trip to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and W Palm, plus various pieces of equipment to take along. Santa, instead, brought me climbing gear this Christmas. Hopefully, the taxman will be donating some dive gear, though! :thumb:

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

SHHHHH....go away. I am fishing for sympathy from the ladies.....you will scare them away.

I got a new Zeagle Tech Pac BC. I plan to check it out New Year's Day.

MY WIFE GAVE ME A WEEKEND TO FLA IN FEB FOR DIVE TRIP
might not be as good as some of the others but its another chance to dive during the winter months , so wont pass that up you luckly people in fla dive all year oh well atr least hear in NC we got some great wrecks dives even if manly june, july, aug, sept if weather and sea's permits LOL

I had a scuba pro reg on law a way and the wife got it out for me. I paid extra for a compass which they didn't put in. Also three dive lights, and the wife got a steel 80 pink tank yes I said pink.
Birthday in a month hopefully geta UW camera

Santa was great to me this year

He got me a CF200 custom and my very first computer, the suunto Vytec.
I've been a very good boy this year.

Oops!
Wanted to post reply for other thread"What did you get for Xmas"
Not start new thread...oh well.

yup
Vytec is first and will be with me for a long time .
I'm planning to go tec later on.
I think it's a good comp. for tec diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom