What dive equip did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueWaterDiving once bubbled...
I got a 450 ss DUI drysuit, and some socks.

I was handed a box that was just the right size(could it be??)........
as I ripped the paper my son started filming with his new cam-corder, My wife is focusing the Nikon (wow is this why she went to the open house at the dive shop 3 hrs before I could get there??)..... I see the Letters DUI........ I look at the side of the box and see CLx 450 !!!!(wow....how did she manage)

I open the box to find 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts :(

It was the box from the drysuit we bought her last year!!!!

Oh well, maybe next year!! :)

Happy Holidays to you all!!

the Lawman a UK SL6 divelight
and a floating holder for sunglasses
and a FILA nylon outfit for after dive
wear. Also, my son-in-law got a 7mil
wetsuit so he can dive Great Lakes
wrecks with me next summer! :D

me a Halcyon backplate, pioneer wing, backplate pad, crotch strap and cam straps....and the book "Sea Hunter II" by Clive Cussler.

I gave Scuba Santa a neon line arrow and the book "Submerged"

Santa was nice this year. I was thrilled to receive an AL40 deco bottle, stage rigging kit, Apeks DS4/TX40 deco regulator, Halcyon backplate and an 18 lb Wing for Carribean dives.

Thanks to Patience for the great stuff.

my girlfriend bless her heart got me 7mm dive gloves ,7mm boots,a 5mm full hood,and a very nice piece of silver thats shaped like an anchor with a ships wheel and a cross in the middle ..merry christmas everyone..

I got a "motivational gift": a rock from the Red Sea encrusted with puple barnacle shells, and a $150 check "to spend on whatever you need to collect more of these". I used it to buy a pony bottle.

My wife and diver partner is a Teacher, and is off until Jan 6. We have three trips planned for the new drysuits 'tween now and then.

Time together is what I wanted most. What a blessed Christmas we had.

K

I had Christmas in July this year and booked a trip on the Nekton Pilot starting on this Jan 11th, but alas fate intervened and the company that I worked for was sold, I didn't want to work for the new owners, and that coupled with starting a new business my funds dried completely up so I never was able to pay off the trip. Couple of weeks ago, I wander into my LDS to give up and tell them to transfer the trip to someone else - the owner simply handed me my tickets and told me that "we are going to have a blast in Belize." He told me make payments when I can afford them. Talk about a Christmas present! (Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am to have an LDS like this 2 blocks from my apartment?)

I have got a Tank banger from a non-diver Friend, Obviously I have not been playing much attention to her when she talks :D :rolling:
Got the hints :wink: :D

Happy Holiday and have fun diving :wink:

Back
Top Bottom