What dive equip did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100days-a-year

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I'd like to see what everyone else got.I was happy to recieve 150' of 5/8 anchor rope,a marker bouy with 200' line and best was a 75# closed Carter liftbag/SMB that's 7' and has an OPV for either deco or goodies.My DW recieved a promissory note for a new BC when the weather warms up and she can try out a few.What little bundles did Santa leave everywhere else?

A new Sea Elite manifold and Halcyon 55lb explorer wing for doubles :)

That'll work.

(I bought myself a drysuit as well, but that was a bit BEFORE the holiday, so I don't count that one :) )

I got everthing on my wish list!

Books from http://www.airspeedpress.com/
The Oxygen Hacker's Companion or Scuba Regulator
Maintenance And Repair

For a deco reg a Scubapro MK2 Plus/R190 Regulator with a 300 bar DIN Adapter

2 Stage Bottle Carrying Straps with brass clips

An SPG for a deco bottle

And the D2D Scuba Calendar benefiting DAN from www.Deepseaimages.com

I didn't get dive gear for Christmas :( (I had asked for a reel), did get a book on diving from my in-laws. My dive buddy (wife) got new gloves, a backup light and a dive computer. Older son got OW course. Younger one got good mask & snorkel.
(Ooops, forgot, everyone got a small Magna Doodle for a dive slate from Santa :D )

Santa brought me a Digital Camera and a housing for it.

I must have been real good.

Chad

I donnned the Santa hat and stepped into the Ebay ring-for the first time.

I had been very good and so I bid on a Cyklon 5000 reg. with octo. and adaptor.

The X-Mas spirit was with me and I won the the item.

I now have 3 regs......................I have to bid on a dive buddy or two.

Beast got a Citizen Hyper-Aqualand dive watch, 5mil gloves and a Halcyon BP pad. I got a new 3rd edition set of Paul Hummans ID books and a new laptop, which counts as scuba gear because it's mainly for downloading digital pictures on trips!

He let me keep my job in this crummy economy and I bought myself a trip to Bonaire and a Pelican 1650 to haul my crud in..

this years dive goodies consisted of a dive mug, bc shampoo, sink the stink, $160 in gift certificates to the lds, underwater camera (good for 125), safety sausage, and lycra suit:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom