What dive equip did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a trip to the Bahama's on a Blackbeard's sail/dive cruise. It was actually my birthday/christmas present that I got in early november...but it's still one of the coolest christmas presents I've ever gotten. I'm leaving in a week and can't wait to get out of here!

It's not diving equipment per say,

But I got a GPS from Santa Claus aka Sharon my wife. It will come in handy wreck diving on the great alkes next season.

Mike D

:blfish:

Weezle undies (custom cut) coming in February.
My favourite gift is non-dive related - an amazingly cute bunny. Her/his name is bun bun. I love her/him very much - she loves to snuggle and be petted.
I'm so lucky!!:)

barb once bubbled...
Weezle undies (custom cut) coming in February.
My favourite gift is non-dive related - an amazingly cute bunny. Her/his name is bun bun. I love her/him very much - she loves to snuggle and be petted.
I'm so lucky!!:)
That is too dang funny...I had a rabbit named BunBun when I was a kid! Enjoy your rabbit...but watch out for the chocolate chip trail they leave :)

We had three (Venus, Mars & Bart). One died last year (Mars burned up in orbit) - so we now have just the two. The best pets ever.

Too funny. Rabbit owners (and former rabbit owners) on this board. Who knew...?

Ken

Maybe I can clip off Mars like a stage...

Naw...

and a class to learn how to use it properly. Class culminates in a dive in the local aquarium. Guess I'll be hanging out under the photography section of the baord!

My other half got lots of gift certificates to lds, he needs some new gear.

Bought my brother a mask & snorkel & OW course.

scubaclaws brought me a nice O2 clean steel 72, a Halcyon ss bp with a pioneer 45 wings and a book on boat dives in washington state.

I let my family know that I wanted their dirty, greasy, stinky cash money - toward the purchase of my first canister light. I'm still saving, but I hope to give Dan at StealthDive a call with my order soon!

Rick

Back
Top Bottom