Dive Report For August 24th and 25th, 2018 "Not Begg Rock!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried and tried and tried so many time to dive Begg rock-- never made it never will;

On one trip to the arch it was ideal conditions so my wife took a number of pictures of the arch at Santa Barbara
She was working the pictures in her dark room and discovered in every picture almost indiscernible on the other side of the arch was a Great white --evidently curious or just waiting for the opportune moment for a snack

SDM

Phil,

Thanks for the ID. The blue on the tail fin is beautiful, but I'm not sure I could see that while diving. But the silver scales and general outline should be easy to spot now. Thank you!

I tried and tried and tried so many time to dive Begg rock-- never made it never will;

On one trip to the arch it was ideal conditions so my wife took a number of pictures of the arch at Santa Barbara
She was working the pictures in her dark room and discovered in every picture almost indiscernible on the other side of the arch was a Great white --evidently curious or just waiting for the opportune moment for a snack

SDM

Oh Boy, that would have freaked me out. I'm not looking forward to my first real world encounter with the landlord.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom