What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A 7/3/4 inch 13 amp circular saw with laser light cutting line. Waterproof, I assume.

Cressi-Sub Aqualite R BC
Scuba Pro Twin Jets
5mm Wetsuit One piece, front Zip, Zippers ankles and wrists
Tusa Dive knife

Good Christmas for me. Sugar Momma came through :eyebrow: :rofl3:

OH, and some piece of paper that says I have 7 days and nights of Hotel and prepaid diving in some place in Mexico called Cozumel. Is this place any good?

Queen:
:rofl3:

It's the player thingy but it's about the size of a small book and you can take it with you on a plane or something (I'm not very techie so I can't figure out why they got it for me...that and I own about 5 DVD's total). :D

Obviously it's for deco hangs! Seriously, get a waterproof bag thingy...should be fine for 15 foot stops. Then if you did a dive to 150 feet for 80 minutes, you've got 50 minutes at 20 and 84 at 10, plenty of time to finish a movie! (you've got about 40 minutes of deco before you get to 20 feet though)

A 16' Zodiac
A TDi Entry Level Trimix Class
4 Sets of Halcyon Eclipse Systems
2 Sets of doubles
3 SP MK25 Regs...

All from ... me to me...

dlndavid:
I got a rock

That's an upgrade from coal, tho' :mooner:

I got an iPod shuffle and a suede jacket! Also, some dive boat gift certificates from me to me! Hee hee

drbill:
The gifts are trivial. The best thing I "received" this Christmas is that my 22-year old son is on his way across the Channel to spend Christmas with me. This is the FIRST Christmas we've ever spent together (his Mom hid him from me for 17 years and after that I guess his Mother's cooking won out over mine... until this year!).

hey I think you win best present! Have fun with your son.

I got an Aquatec Subalert from Scubatoys. I'm not sure I'll be keeping it, seriously thinking about trading it in for a surface signal device like Divealert or a multi-purpose thing like the Hammerhead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom