What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought myself an iPod.

My folks just left, they gave me:

- WINE
- a spice rack
- a toaster
- a little thing to watch DVDs on (no idea what it's called)
- some money

My SO and I don't usually exchange gifts so I'm all done for this year (although my niece might give me a little something?)

I had no idea there were so many kinds of coal...........:D

A gently used set of regs for my upcoming doubles set up.

Just need the manifold. TDL and Scuba.com sales will take care of the manifold issue...

I got: A high oil temp alarm, a burst coolant hose and an engine that refuses to clutch in......oh ya..... a satelite call to my wife and kids, they sound quite excited and no ice on the lake yet so diving in January may happen:D

I have another few days until I celebrate Christmas so not much yet. Someone on the boat did however get everyone a LSU baseball cap and left a Merry Christmas and GO TIGERS note next to it. So far no one has fessed up to it yet but was nice to find a Christmas present when on a boat thousands of miles from family and home. Maybe it was Santa that dropped it off on the boat I made sure to clean up the helideck yesterday incase he decided to stop by.

$ from my parents and brother. Grief from my son.:(

Scuba related:
Spring straps for the Jets that I got for my B-day
Drysuit Underwear
Scuba T-shirt
Gear bag

Merry Christmas to all....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom