What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canon 60mm macro for my Canon
Gift certificate for the reg of my choice at LDS (I was told within reason:wink: )
Huge All-Clad fry Pan!

stupid hat.jpg

Crawl79:
May ya dat's wat its supposed to read sha, but I didnt think everyone here knows how to read Cajun.

LOL :laughing:

Merry Christmas, neighbor! Hurry home soon... :)

dlndavid:
I got a rock

They call that coal. Never gotten any but I know what it looks like, I have a sister. :D

If I include what I bought myself:
O2 checker, pony bottle, Zeagle reg, Atmos 2 comp, misc dive stuff.

From others: USB cable for Atmos 2, wine, chain saw,shirt, more to come later.

The gifts are trivial. The best thing I "received" this Christmas is that my 22-year old son is on his way across the Channel to spend Christmas with me. This is the FIRST Christmas we've ever spent together (his Mom hid him from me for 17 years and after that I guess his Mother's cooking won out over mine... until this year!).

drbill:
The gifts are trivial. The best thing I "received" this Christmas is that my 22-year old son is on his way across the Channel to spend Christmas with me. This is the FIRST Christmas we've ever spent together (his Mom hid him from me for 17 years and after that I guess his Mother's cooking won out over mine... until this year!).
Outstanding Bill! You couldn't ask for anything better!

My son and I had to go to a funeral for one of his former teachers last Friday. So, we made a donation to a fund being set up in her honour to provide bursaries to music students.

Merry Christmas to all.

From myself I got new boots. From husband I got a wonderful boat coat to keep me warm after getting out of the water. And one other thing....what was it? :huh: Oh, yeah, a DIVE TRIP TO BELIZE!!!!!!!!! :monkeydan :monkeydan

Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year to all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom