What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suunto Mosquito wrist mount computer and a new snorkel to replace the one I lost in Oahu, earlier this month. I must have been very good, this year! Actually, Santa must not have been watching very closely.

I gave myself an NACD cavern course. For my wife I gave her 2 weeks in Cozumel with anyone she wanted, and she chose ME

Scuba related...I got an Akona gear bag, the books "The Last Dive" and "The Cave Divers", and a photograph, done up nicely, of a nudibranch (my favourites!).

Non diving related, I got some more books, pyjamas, a new watch, and an iPod Nano.

I got:
-a beautiful framed Jim Collins lithograph of a mountain loin laying in the snow.
-a portable AM/FM/CD Stereo for the house (old one died this year)
-a AM/FM/CD alarm clock/ radio (old one also died this year, I've been waking up to my wrist watch alarm)
-some foam racks for my tanks

All of my siblings & I pitched in together to get mom & dad a hot air balloon ride through the Black Hills when they go to celebrate their 40th anniverasry in South Dakota this summer.

Overall abeautiful Christmas in the Storm family. I hope everyone elses is also beautiful & peaceful.

Every year my wife's family goes to myrtle beach. I hate it. This year under the tree was a card and in it - it said - This year when we go to the beach with my family why don't you do that liveaboard you've always wanted to do !!!

DUI TLS 350 signature series. Christmas was the reason i gave. Although I ordered it a month ago.

Halcyon Aluminum BP w/harness, DIN tank pressure checker. A very happy Christmas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom