What did you get for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sveta:

"a plasma TV and a DVD from my dentist;
a bonus, unlimited vacation days for 2007 and 3 bottles of wine from my boss;"

Good grief...I need to start using your Dentist and does your boss have any openings for a computer geek? :)

I got:

Two tank carriers
A airhose signal device
A hand held sonar
A pressure gauge for my pony bottle
2-Oceanic Alpha 8's for my doubles rig
A mini-three gauge console for my doubles rig
SS backplate and Oxycheq Signature 50# wing
Aluminum Backplate and DiveRite TrekWing
An aluminum and SS STA
some retractors for my doubles rig
a set of wetsuit/drysuit hangers

I love my wife! If you can't tell, she loves me...

Mike

OK, finally got to opening presents. I got a Cressi Archemedes II Dive Computer and a Cressi Ellipse Piston Regulator (from my dear wife), a IPOD Video, the complete Police Squad TV series DVD (w/o OJ), and a beef stick.

I had to tell all my nieces / nephews and friends that this year there will be no presents. I spent all my money on myself.

SS Backplate and associated accessories (Oxycheq)
Razor Double Wing (Oxycheq)
Mach 5 Single Wing (Oxycheq)

Thanks Patrick for Above - Christmas Night Dive to Test went well.

Oceanic VT3

Apeks XTX200

Olympus SP350 (Ikelite Housing to Follow when I source one.)

Ho Ho HO, Merry Xmas Mr_Savy.

drbill:
The gifts are trivial. The best thing I "received" this Christmas is that my 22-year old son is on his way across the Channel to spend Christmas with me. This is the FIRST Christmas we've ever spent together (his Mom hid him from me for 17 years and after that I guess his Mother's cooking won out over mine... until this year!).

That's wonderful Dr. Bill. Merry Christmas

So far I like Dr. Bill's gift the best.
But...
I bought myself a Green Force 10W Pro 50 lite
My wife bought me a $200. gift certificate at the LDS.
All in all I'm a happy diver this Christmas.

bluewatertoy:
I gave myself an NACD cavern course. For my wife I gave her 2 weeks in Cozumel with anyone she wanted, and she chose ME
I can imagine if she didn't:rofl3:

drbill:
The gifts are trivial. The best thing I "received" this Christmas is that my 22-year old son is on his way across the Channel to spend Christmas with me. This is the FIRST Christmas we've ever spent together (his Mom hid him from me for 17 years and after that I guess his Mother's cooking won out over mine... until this year!)
WOW, i can imagine. Last year, first time in 4 years i flew home for Christmas and New Years. My dad started crying when he saw me in his doors.

mikerault:
Good grief...I need to start using your Dentist and does your boss have any openings for a computer geek?
icosm14.gif

Yes, it was quite a surprise for me too, but my dentist is an awesome guy and i'm a good patient too:wink: .

HarveyO:
So far I like Dr. Bill's gift the best.

On my way to the boat terminal to pick him up now. Since he has to leave early in the morning, I'll get a few dives in if the beautiful weather holds!

drbill:
On my way to the boat terminal to pick him up now. Since he has to leave early in the morning, I'll get a few dives in if the beautiful weather holds!

Please keep us posted

Back
Top Bottom