What did you buy that you regret?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A recent weeks getaway on the beautiful Island of Curacao at a dump called "Habitat Curacao"

i'm with you on that.
i also regret buying that 87 toyota some time back. 4 cyl = no power and i've never seen anything rust away so fast.
as far as scuba gear, no regrets yet.

I had a Cressi J107 Jacket,it was that i was in 20 meter deph and i used the

Flightcontroll,but the air went in and not out it was out off controll i moved up

with 2 meter per secont used the breast lock and pushed it off t wail the

emergecy ventilcord was not to find it hat get a knifecut from me also but i

take it not in the regress off garanty wail i do not whant to use it anymore....

E.L.7*

My really lame, generic looking wetsuit that I got from the LDS where I did my OW. I felt like I had to have one since I wanted to learn to dive in class using what I planned on using after class.

I really hate wearing it and I hope it tears or spontaneously crumbles to pieces so I can get a new one. Even though everyone looks a bit ridiculous in a one, I know that I look extra stupid. Oh well, at least I can laugh at myself.

GO MIZZOU!

I must be abnormal because I'm happy with everything I've bought so far, even the jacket style BC (Sherwood Avid) and the combo inflator/reg (Atomic SS1). I should be okay as long as I avoid cold water diving.

Engagement ring

the thanks I added were because the post was funny but my third wife just bought me a drysuit and tech classes that cost almost as much as the ring and I traded my second wifes engagement ring for a rebuilt engine for my plane, so its not all bad...

I should have just spent the money and gotten the drysuit I really wanted, instead of going first going cheap, then going DUI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom