What core warmer do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A related question...how do you determine the size of core warmer to buy. My 7mm is a medium large and fits beautifully. Would I then get a large or even extra-large core warmer so it will fit over top of the 7mm jump suit?

Bob (Toronto)

A related question...how do you determine the size of core warmer to buy. My 7mm is a medium large and fits beautifully. Would I then get a large or even extra-large core warmer so it will fit over top of the 7mm jump suit?

Bob (Toronto)

You wear it under your suit. A 3mm core warmer of the "same" size will fit comfortably under your 7mm.

The core warmer is basically a siglate with very short legs. It only covers the crotch and chest.

Have you tried bringing a thermos of triple hot choc [not tea or coffee or something w/alcohol in it] and drinking a couple of cups just before you dive ??? A friend of mine who dives for the oil industry taught me that trick and it works in temps from mid 40's up

I'm gonna have to try that...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom