What can you do with a Toilet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
In our front bathroom we had a Kohler toilet.

Had.

A very expensive, low profile, silent flushing, one piece Kohler. Been there since we bought the house. And I've hated it. Kohler and their non-standard parts, its exceptionally low flow, its finicky mechanism, its terrible seat fastening system.

I hate it.

Having finally had enough, yesterday I went to Home Depot. I decided I wasn't going to replace the Kohler with another Kohler, but replace it with something much easier to maintain.

So I now have a toilet sitting on the back porch.

In the past I'd just take it to the desert, and me the the boys would blast it. Either pack it with some explosive device or just shoot it up.

I'm a diver now, and disposal of this POS requires a more worthy demise.

I'm thinking of schlepping it to a private boat and starting Kohler Reef someplace.

Any ideas?

---
Ken

There's an underground market for the high flow older models. Seems the new ones don't do the job, a low flow toilet that takes three flushes doesn't save much water.

I would like to see a toilet explode. :D

BTW, I'm not too sure about the Kohler reef idea... for some reason, I remember seeing photos on National Geographic where there was this toilet on a WWII ship in truk lagoon with practically no growth on the porcelain.

Ken,

You can have my Kohler too. I hate it!! It is on my list to replace.

Ken,

You can have my Kohler too. I hate it!! It is on my list to replace.

Most overrated toilets ever. I decided I could buy a perfectly acceptable knock-off for the price to fix this POS.

I'll come and pick your up - we'll go start our own reef!

---
Ken

I'm thinking of schlepping it to a private boat and starting Kohler Reef someplace.

Make sure to get one of those "Shi* Happens" bumper stickers and put on it befoe you sink it.

There's an underground market for the high flow older models. Seems the new ones don't do the job, a low flow toilet that takes three flushes doesn't save much water.

Boy you aren't kidding about that. If I had known how crappy (no pun intended) the new low flow toliets were I would have never replaced my toliets when we remodeled.

My new ones are Kohler. I'm not impressed with them.

I would like to see a toilet explode. :D

where is Whaler Kyle when you need him?

Well, you could go for the Halloween look,

DSC00210.jpg

Or maybe just use it for a fish tank?

10607_026_copy.jpg

I wonder if the Sue Jaq has a head?

Back
Top Bottom