What are you most embarrassed about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dub5ire

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay I'm piggy backing on Deepbound's thread.
So far I've gone overboard without my weight belt and tried to get back on the wrong boat,(not at the same time).

Jumping off a boat without my air turned on. Walking into the water and trying to decend without my weight pouches in my BC. Coming up coughing after trying to decend with my snorkel. Buying an AirII.

I'm going to have to go with the time I accidentally kinked my p-valve hose and had my condom catheter blow up like a water balloon and explode in my drysuit.

I'm about 30 lbs overweight and I have spots.

Oh, did you mean diving-related?

Any time I completely flub something in front of my students BUT like one of my old staff members said, "If you can't set the example, BE the example." (after my tank fell off my BC for the SECOND time in 10 minutes :rolleyes:) Though embarassing, the little flubs do give me an opportunity to show the students what screw-ups look like and how they can be fixed if you simply stop, breathe, think, breathe, act.
Ber :lilbunny:

Imitating a load of laundry in full agitate mode when exiting a dive at Shaw’s Cove. Surf was only 2-3’

I hate it when I do everyones final equipment checks before beginning the count for a backward roll entry and I bob up to the surfac to discover everyone's fine except me..I forgot to turn my air on. In the words of the great Homer Simpson..duuh!:D Doesn't happen often:14:, but it does happen..even to the best of us! :wink:

Slipping climbing up the ladder of the Spree and winding up sitting on the step with my legs through the other side. I couldn't move so the DM had to come down and take my tank off (with integrated weights in the BC) so I could climb up. After that, he made sure to help me with the last step if I needed it. My knees are not the greatest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom