What are the warmest wet gloves with the most dexterity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kathydee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm diving a dry suit & Atlas dry gloves now but would like to occasionally dive wet gloves. I get cold easily, so was wondering what works for you all?

Our water ranges from 46-56F (Usually 53F).

Deep See "dry" gloves seem to be our local favorite. but my hands are too slender and even the XS lets chilly water in.

I'd love to hear your suggestions.

I also have a pair of Pinnacle 4/5mm with merino linings but my fingers are numb and it's impossible to clip after 45 minutes in the water.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I use the 3mm version of these to dive locally. My hands never get cold. They make them in 3 & 5mm and are very warm and allow good ease of movement.
Thermocline Flex Glove

I use Mares Trilastic 6/5 gloves up here in water temps around 38F. They're made of a super stretchy neoprene and are very flexible. They also come in a 5/3 and a 3/2 mil.

I'm very fond of my Bare 5mm Gauntlets. Get the ones without the Kevlar for best dexterity.

Pete

I use the 3mm version of these to dive locally. My hands never get cold. They make them in 3 & 5mm and are very warm and allow good ease of movement.
Thermocline Flex Glove

Dave, are they available only through dealers? Thanks!

Dave, are they available only through dealers? Thanks!

I think so but AquaLung stuff is not that hard to find. They really do feel very warm and comfortable.

I've gone through many different gloves before landing on these and they are the first pair I would go out and buy again.

I have a Pair of 7mm 5 finger Henderson Hyperstrectch H2 Gloves. Also have a pair of 5mm Akona gloves. The henderson are great and due to the fabric i do not notice much difference in thickness but you feel the warmth as for dexterity I have no issue's I can no everything in those gloves as in the thinner

Scubapro Everflex 3mm gloves

Back
Top Bottom