For Sale Reel, hooded vests (2), hood, gloves, liftbag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We have a collection of miscellaneous scuba related items that we’re no longer using that need to find new homes. Most items are used, but in good working condition and have plenty of life left. I will entertain any reasonable offers and will offer a discount if you buy more than one item.

• Deep 6 Eddy fins with spring straps (size S/M, orange): Very good used condition - a few minor scuffs from the boat deck here and there but otherwise in excellent condition. These are very similar in design to the Scubapro Jet fins, but closer in weight and composition to the Apeks RK3 fins. According to the manufacturer, these should fit wetsuit boots with a flexible sole in men’s size 5-8. Weight = 22.5 oz, tip to heel of foot pocket = 20.5”, tip to strap = 21”, foot pocket toe to heel = 9”, foot pocket width = 3.75”, foot pocket height = 3”. SOLD
  • Waterproof Body drysuit undergarment (men’s size XXL, top and leggings): Good used condition – very, very minor pilling in a couple of spots and a small hole in the neck that doesn’t go all the way through (pictured). Weight = 285g/m2. According to the manufacturer, the XXL should fit someone ~ 5’11” - 6’2” with an ~46” chest, ~43” waist, and 46” hips. I can send you the exact measurements of the garment if you’re interested. SOLD
  • Diving Concepts Z Fleece drysuit undergarment (men’s size M/L, onesie): Shows some pilling and sights of wear – no holes or tears. This is a relatively thin fleece undergarment from a Santa Barbara drysuit company that doesn’t exist anymore. I would guess this would fit someone ~5’6” – 5’10’ who is of thin/average build. It’s too long on me (5’4”), but otherwise fits me ok (women’s M). I can send you the exact measurements of the garment if you’re interested. SOLD
  • Whites Heat zip dry hood (size XL): Very good used condition - only worn a couple of times, but has sharpie initials inside. Has 7mm (side), 5mm (forehead), and 3mm (chin) panels. $20 OBO
  • Whites Heat 5mm gloves (size 2XL): Very good used condition – only worn a couple of times, but has sharpie initials inside. $20 OBO
  • XS Scuba deluxe 50lb liftbag (orange): Good used condition – minor fading and a square where initials were marked out with sharpie. $35 OBO

Editing the post to add a few more items we've come across in our cleaning...
  • Light Monkey 200ft reel: New - never used. Orange line. Construction is delrin (except for locking screw). SOLD
  • Glove Lock Dry Gloves (XL) with liners - Appear to be in excellent used condition. These came with a drysuit that was in like new condition (< 10 dives), but we have never tried these in the water. These are for the SiTech Quick Cuff (Round) wrist seal system (not include).They have the blue inner ring installed. $30 OBO
  • Henderson Thermaxx hooded vest (Women's Size 8): Like new condition. Only worn on 2 or 3 dives. Decided to go with a hooded wetsuit instead. 5mm hood, 3 mm body. $80 OBO
Prices include shipping in the US.

IMG_8808.jpeg
IMG_8809.jpeg
IMG_8810.jpeg
IMG_8811.jpeg
IMG_8812.jpeg
IMG_8813.jpeg
IMG_4765.jpeg
IMG_4766.jpeg
IMG_4768.jpeg
IMG_4769.jpeg
IMG_8994.jpg