Wetsuit Questions--Women Input Needed Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flamingfish:
Good luck. Wet suit sizing is insane.

Ain't that the truth!!!:shakehead That's just wrong on so many levels..... Must be a conspiracy.....the entire garment industry is a part of it!

Hello Everyone!

Yes, sizing suits is insane. I tried on a Henderson Hyperstretch for $399 at Beach Cities Scuba...size 14 and it was nearly perfect without a hood. but...$400...:11: Well, you all get the picture.

You need to go to a store with a big selection so you can try on. I have a Henderson but got a men's for like $150 (3mm). The salesperson said that some men said it was too roomy in the chest. That's where I needed it and it was perfect. I love it. So don't discount anything. Just try on a variety!

Thanks Clearblue. 3mm is too thin for me. I get pretty cold really quick so it will be a 7mm. At least the wet suit I will be renting will be a Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm size 14. Perfect. I "died" when I saw the price...I think I already mentioned that before. I still need to try on the ones at Coral Reef... I have been very busy. Need to work off Easter dinners...

:)

Hi

I ordered a custom fit 7mm 2 piece farmer john from diveskin.net and with shipping it costed $284.00

It fits great! theres 16 different measurements he needs, which they tell you by the custom order sheet - these need to be in centermeters, and I scewed up and listed it as mm lol - Spiros did a fine job on it, and you can't beat his price, also mine has all the seals, and patches

Just thought I would pass along the "thumbs up" on spiros's site, he did me well.

L8r

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom