Wetsuit entry and exit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There made out of a certain type of nylon (we are working on creating a more eco friendly material). They also help you to get out of the wetsuit, which is the worst part.

Okay, this highlights the fact that you are not on top of the topic and just trying to market something.

What can be easier than rolling a wetsuit off?

50/50 hair conditioner and water in a spray bottle. 99 cents for 16 oz bottle of conditioner (I like coconut fragrence) 99 cents for spray bottle. Spray cuffs at wrist and ankles, a little inside chest if you like and suit will slip on. Will not hurt suit or environment, and makes you smell good to boot (works to get boots on too). Agree with spectrum, getting suit off is usually not a problem, unless diver has a fitness problem.

+1 on Lycra socks, I have a pair that came with a lycra suit which I purchased in Singapore back in the 90s, done hundreds of dives with them.

Okay, this highlights the fact that you are not on top of the topic and just trying to market something.

What can be easier than rolling a wetsuit off?

Your honestly going to say getting a wetsuit off after you've been in the water is easy? I need to get me one of your suits lol.

I am completely on top of the "topic" when it comes to this product. The technology is not fully there yet to make a nylon feeling material that has little or no impact on the environment. Like I mentioned before, we are working to discover or create that type of material.

Also, it isn't something were just trying to market. There has been a lot of R and D involved not to mention the research prior to even coming up with a specific design.

Why do you dislike the product so much?

Your honestly going to say getting a wetsuit off after you've been in the water is easy? I need to get me one of your suits lol.

Absolutely and with a straight face and I'm talking about 7mm that fits snug enough for the stitching to be imprinted in my skin for an hour afterwards.

Absolutely and with a straight face and I'm talking about 7mm that fits snug enough for the stitching to be imprinted in my skin for an hour afterwards.

That is also my experience with all three of my custom 2-piece suits, none of which have any zippers. However, body-type may be a factor.

Even my booties don’t have zippers or interior nylon lining. I don’t like to use diluted soap in them because my foot slips inside too much. I just fill them with water and pull them on. Water pressure causes them to stretch as and water squirts out the top. It’s easier than putting on regular socks when your feet aren’t completely dry.

This may not work if your grip isn’t strong enough or you are a lady than wants to protect her fingernails.

i use neoprene 2mm socks when its cold enough for the 2pc 7mm
makes my foot slide right through the suit and keeps my tootsies warm in my 8mm boots
diving new years eve
air is 8*
water is 37*
pee is 98.6*
have fun
yaeg:blinking:

I am completely on top of the "topic" when it comes to this product. The technology is not fully there yet to make a nylon feeling material that has little or no impact on the environment. Like I mentioned before, we are working to discover or create that type of material.

Also, it isn't something were just trying to market. There has been a lot of R and D involved not to mention the research prior to even coming up with a specific design.

Why do you dislike the product so much?

We really aren't dogging you. Maybe for you specific niche this will work (surfers), but i think this will be a hard sell for many. Of course I'm not in the beech area, and couldn't find a surfer within 100 miles I suspect. I do wish you luck, it might seem that we are being harsh, we are not. There are some seriously candid people on here. There will be some in here that will buy it. I look forward to hearing from them. Maybe I'll see these at the quarry or in key largo this coming Christmas.

Here is what you will compete against:
1: shopping bags
2: soap/conditioner solutions
3: Lycra
4; zippered sleeves and ankles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And don't forget pantyhose works like a charm if a wetsuit is very tight and hard to get on.

+2 on neoprene socks. I've had mine for at least 250 dives with no signs of wear.

I don't find that any of my suits are hard to get on, even the two piece 7 mms, and they fit snug.

I have never had a wetsuit that is at all hard to get off. Just peel it like a banana and off it goes.

Chipping nailpolish or breaking nails when putting on a wetsuit, even 3 mm's - now that's a problem I always have to deal with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom