Wetsuit entry and exit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear a pair of thin nylon or polyester socks which not only helps get my feet in and out of the wetsuit, but in and out of the dive boots as well. The socks also seem to help cut down on the rubbing of my toes inside of the boots. I don't dive in cold water so I do not know if the socks would have any negative impact in a more frigid environment.

I do understand that we are competing with things that people are comfortable using such as shopping bags, socks, shampoo, etc. However, these things do have their disadvantages and thats what were working on to fix. We are trying to create a product that helps anyone that uses a wetsuit with something so simple as getting your feet in and out of a wetsuit. I do appreciate all of the suggestions and criticism I have gotten on here. It really helps because we want people to use our product but also enjoy it. With all of your suggestions we can improve and change things we need to and we will. If any of you can suggest anything we can improve on please let me know!

Thanks everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom