wetsuit dryer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did some more research on that hanger and found out it will dry a 2 piece 12 mill. wetsuit in 3 1/2 hours and tne hanger is only 5 lbs.
sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did some more research on that hanger and found out it will dry a 2 piece 12 mill. wetsuit in 3 1/2 hours and tne hanger is only 5 lbs.

So you are saying that it removes over 5 pounds of water? That means that an equal time drip drying leave 5 cups (over a quart) of water in the combo.:confused:

At what ambient humidity was this documented at?

Personally damp gear is a sign of the active diver and I don't see the point in making the investment or messing with the gadget.

The inside of a drysuit is another matter of course.

Pete

does any one else just turn their suit inside out? dries the inside the fastest for repeat dives. I have always done that and has always worked out well. Also, with repetative dives, i also pack two suits.

I think he is stating that the weight of the hanger alone is 5 lbs, but you raise a good question about the humidity...

You've made 6 posts on this site and every one of them is promoting a single product. I find it hard to believe your not affiliated.

For drysuits I built a 'Dalton' dryer and it works great. A bit or reading on TDS will turn up all sorts of good info to build one. Mine was probably $40 to build including a huge blower. It also works great for drying wetsuit boots.

You've made 6 posts on this site and every one of them is promoting a single product. I find it hard to believe your not affiliated.
:rofl3: Either that or it is one amazing hanger!!

does any one else just turn their suit inside out? dries the inside the fastest for repeat dives. I have always done that and has always worked out well. Also, with repetative dives, i also pack two suits.

+1

I always hang the suit inside out `til dry, then reverse it (unless I'm diving again). Works well for repeat dives, allowing the inside to warm in the sun even if it doesn't completely dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom