West Palm Beach Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USAF Diver

Reaction score
I am trying to find the cheapest dive charter out of the West Palm area. I have been out with the Scuba Club twice and I enjoyed it, but I would prefer two tank dives on most days. Any suggestions?

I believe that Rampage and Dive Solutions are both rather reasonable.

Personally, I prefer to drive a little further south, and pay a little more to dive with DCI out of Boynton Beach, but that's just me.

Will you be renting tanks or equipment? Often that becomes the bigger expense for the charter.

I'd say the Rampage is one of the cheapest, at $45 for the charter.

I do agree with augie, and prefer the reefs to the south. If you're comfortable with a smaller boat, the Diversity out of Highland Beach is also $45.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like other info.

No I don't need air fills or any kind of rental. I just want the boat. I have been on the Rampage a few times, and I liked it. Just wondering if anybody else was cheaper.

I like the rampage.

Also a little further north in Jupiter is Jupiter Dive Center. I like that boat too.

Dont dive charters to much but splash down divers in boynton and the ss minnow in wpb seemed reasonable enough.

Of the ops in WPB are about the same price. $43-$48 for 2 tank dive.

I must say I prefer WPB to Boyton, but that's also where I dive the most.

Don

Seadog, and anyone else that's interested: Will be diving with Scuba Adventures (Abernathy's ?) June 8, 9, and 10. Hope for the small boat each day, they said it's a sure thing for Sunday, a maybe for Mon. and Tues., need four to go, me and my wife make 2. Be glad to meet you if you can make it. Thanks again for the help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom