Wendover (Blue Lake) Memorial Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landlocked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been thinking of a trip to Blue Lake during the Memorial Day holidays and was wondering if anyone might also be heading that way?

that weekend you will be COMBAT DIVING, last year probably 200 divers over the weekend. viz was so bad we left early on sunday.. drop me a pm if you need more info I am out there about every 2 weeks

ALAN243:
that weekend you will be COMBAT DIVING, last year probably 200 divers over the weekend. viz was so bad we left early on sunday.. drop me a pm if you need more info I am out there about every 2 weeks

Maybe drive and dive Thursday, dive all day Friday then leave early Saturday morning? I did this a couple years ago and have some fond memories.

Maybe drive and dive Thursday, dive all day Friday then leave early Saturday morning? I did this a couple years ago and have some fond memories.

I'd be up for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom