Lake Tenkiller, OK?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheQuintessentialMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have any experience diving Lake Tenkiller OK? Some of the guys are discussing checking it out. It's a several hour drive from here so need good intel/recon before heading out. for this two day adventure

Not Tenkiller specifically. However, my experience with diving in Oklahoma is that you’re better off going to Arkansas. Beaver lake is pretty close and generally much better.

I think that’s one that has some buildings down in the bottom from when they flooded it.

Not Tenkiller specifically. However, my experience with diving in Oklahoma is that you’re better off going to Arkansas. Beaver lake is pretty close and generally much better.
We are a dive club just looking for variety. It's been a few years but I have been to Beaver Bend (Broken Bow) and more recently Lake Murry. One of the guys was talking about getting a group together to check out Tenkiller so challenge accepted. I'm helping with recon/intel.

Back
Top Bottom