http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks so much for the update. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We all look forword to Kimber letting us know what happened. And thanks to all who worked together to deal with this situation.

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery! I am also praying for her family and close friends to find comfort and peace until she recovers.

FD

well i kept hoping that this morning will bring better news about TGirl and it seems the tide may be turning that way.

TGirl - you havent left my thoughts since i first heard and ive been wishing you all the strength you need to get better. Your pink boxing gloves are now in - stay in that ring sweetie and fight this!!!

hugs to the family - you are amazing people!

That is just beautiful, Almity ... Beautiful ...... I think there is something in my eye

............... I have been to see the Little Pink Winged Angel :jump:

... and I tried my very best to convey all of your heartfelt love, concern, and well wishes to Kimber, and to her mom.

I do not know her condition, I know only that sending her your Love and Prayers is what she needs from us right now, and ... I know we won't let her down

... definitely something in my eye, must go now

DB

I have read a few of Tekdivegirl's post and visited her profile a few months back. I like to hear about women who have a passion and lust for life and she seems to live her's to the fullest. Keep fighting Tekdivegirl, it doesn't seem in your nature to give up. :fairy:

I've never had the opportunity to meet TDG, but I wish Kimber all the best and my thoughts are with her family during this tough time.

Kimber, MOF is not the same without you, get well and hurry back. We are all thinking of you and miss you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom