http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like everyone else, I wish Kimber a fast and complete recovery. Hope there's good news tonight, or first thing in the morning.

Yet, whatever it takes, girl! I don't really know Kimber, but I gather from her posts that she's that way anyway. I just reviewed a post from last winter by a lady who was in a coma for to months after a dive accident, but is back diving today. I hope Kimber is back much sooner, but - whatever it takes. :thumb:

I do not know you personally TDG but that doesn't matter because you are a part of this big happy group of people we like to call Scuba Board.

I wish you well.

TGirl is an amazing person - her love for her family and her interests are always been shared with a great sense of humor and humility.

whether its her love of diving or sending a photo of her kids from her car while they are fishing off the beach in the rain her love showed thru.

im sorry for posting again on this thread - but i want some of you that dont know her so well what a great person she is and please keep thinking positive thoughts for her full recovery!

My best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Kimber is an AMAZING person. She has faced many trials in the last few years, and I pray she will come out of this one with the same awesome attitude as the others. This is just to let her know (and her Mom and beautiful children too) that we who know and love them in Atlanta are praying for her speedy recovery.

I love you girl!!!! You must get better!!! You promised I could come visit and you would show me some "REAL" diving. I promise to stay in touch better too.

Thanks for listening, I've never posted here and am not sure if this is gonna come out or not...I just wanted to add my prayers to yours and let her know that the Atlanta Contingincy is here for Kimber and her family too.

Karey

ace:
Thanks for listening, I've never posted here and am not sure if this is gonna come out or not...I just wanted to add my prayers to yours and let her know that the Atlanta Contingincy is here for Kimber and her family too.

Karey

Welcome Karey. It came out fine. As for prayers..the more the merrier..God is hearing them all. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom