Well, this sucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NudeDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am at my home airport waiting for flight, realized I don't have part of my laptop's power adaptor. Any chance I can get an Apple Powerbook G4 power adaptor either at Cancun airport, or in Cozumel?

Thanks!
ND

I can't tell you how many times I've done this. I don't know about Cancun airport, but I was able to buy an adapter at O'Hare from one of those laptop places that had a bunch of different tips you could put on, and one fit the PowerBook. Trying to remember in Cancun airport if they have such a place...but I don't think so. However, if you are going to Cancun, there are a bunch of stores, maybe in La Isla shopping center that could possibly have it. Ask a local, cause tons of locals got their laptops from somewhere!

Haha, so many things to remember to pack. Grabbing the laptop at the last minute, also grab the cord. :( I guess he is there by now and probly found one at the airport. If not, surely there is a supplier in Coz with general power accessories - altho he may scream about the price.

Last edited:
Dear Nude Diver,

You are in luck. You are diving with Aldora and we have several powerbooks with power adapters!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Dear Nude Diver,

You are in luck. You are diving with Aldora and we have several powerbooks with power adapters!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers
Now that's service! Hope you dont have to save his can in the pool. lol

Dave:

You're awesome. I knew you were Mac people and I had it in my head that you guys could help me out - but I didn't want to leave it to chance - so I spent $120 at the Seattle airport on a new adaptor. Dammit!

I can tell you, I was mightily impressed when I saw the power adaptor in your lobby. How cool is that! This is a classy operation :)

Thanks to all!
ND

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom