"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

image.php

All dorks should look like this. :tongue:

But....*I* look like that...

God I'm such a dork.

Trust me, I find my ways. :dork:

If you show up to Chamber Evening in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

You'll stand out and look like a dork

hahaha, so ya tried to corrupt my pc with some cheap software when I log in in? dude, it even showed the price you paid, cheap, cheap shot. It took my software less than a minute to can that garbage, in fact, it sped up my internet connect here in Thailand, THANKS MAN!! That was funnier than the hefer in the side hack!
All silliness aside, this clownfish has decided to not swim here anymore. I am concerned about the mental well being of you guys, I am now afraid that if I keep this up you are gonna take drastic measures. I do not want to turn on the news and hear something like, "Today in So Cal, several dozen bloated bodies of divers washed up on the beach in an apparent cult mass sucide, investigators discovered that they had all drank cyanide laced purple kool-aid before diving. A torn up photo of a clown fish with the words "we hate you" scribbled on it next to the Kool-aid pitcher"

I appeal to you, increase your meds and seek more therapy, this is the last time the Mauifish will visit the "dork cult" Aufweidersehein und "fur piss disch"

Greatly anticipating the replies to the last post...:popcorn:

Mauifish:
hahaha, so ya tried to corrupt my pc with some cheap software when I log in in? blah, blah, blah... some paranoid delusional coments....blah blah blah

What-EVER :mooner:

Buh bye

Mauifish:
this is the last time the Mauifish will visit the "dork cult" Aufweidersehein und "fur piss disch"
Can we truly hope???

And now back to our regularly scheduled program of fun...:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom