"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver:
Hey Dette you better be wearing that chicken this Sat.:rofl3:

John
Guaranteed! Let's add them to the Transect survey data collection. They have no spines, so how about slipping them onto the Invertebrate sheet??? :crafty:

~~~~~~
hbDiveChick

HBDiveGirl:
Guaranteed! Let's add them to the Transect survey data collection. They have no spines, so how about slipping them onto the Invertebrate sheet??? :crafty:

I didn't realize that spineless chickens played such an important part of the ecosystem.

I guess bottom feeders feed off of them.

HBDiveGirl:

~~~~~~
hbDiveChick

I didnt think we had them this far north.
Are they following the Humboldt Squid? :chicken:

FishTaco:
Back to my cave,
Chris

Y'all dont get it. . . . .

Chris is the FIRE BREATHIN' KEEPER OF THE TECHNIQUE, FIERCE, BLUE H WEARIN' DRAGON OF DIR.

:viking2:

Tread lightly 'else he rains valve failures down on you.

hoo rah my team mate, hoo rah!

Women's scuba-tool.

Attachments

• tools for women.jpg
    tools for women.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 131
orangelion03:
Any of you SoCal ladies wanna pack this boy's parachute?
LOL! An apt reward.

Let's just say he's not going to be getting lucky in SoCal any time soon. Ya gotta wonder about the motivations of a guy who sets out to piss off the entire female diving population of a region in one fell swoop. :shakehead

Leejnd:
Let's just say he's not going to be getting lucky in SoCal any time soon. Ya gotta wonder about the motivations of a guy who sets out to piss off the entire female diving population of a region in one fell swoop. :shakehead
She's a guy???!?!? :scared:

Back
Top Bottom