"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leejnd:
Ya gotta wonder about the motivations of a guy who sets out to piss off the entire female diving population of a region in one fell swoop. :shakehead

Only those with no since of humor. And having none, they probably are pissed off a lot anyway. :D

I got that jpg from the woman that was renting from me a while back.

HBDiveGirl:
She's a guy???!?!? :scared:
Hmmm...good point...not sure now!

Hey you, ya you, the full grown man driving that little clown car. (Mini) You should return it to Ringling Bros. Your incessant weaving down the 101 at 5:00PM is not helping your return to your trailer park anyway. Don’t bother honking your steroid free, infantile horn, it only makes me laugh! Flipping me off does little to promote your character as well. If you think your (insert any tiny car here) car is cool, your wrong.

These little cars (again, insert any tiny car here), are for chicks to drive with one hand while talking on a cell phone with the other, checking their makeup in the mirror. Why, so if they hit someone they won’t cause that much damage to the real car or truck. This does not apply to men. They should never drive a car that can not handle at least two sets of gear, a minimum of 4 tanks, a cooler and one set of golf clubs. Ideally, men should only drive trucks. This means a real truck, not some Toyota wannabe truck. A truck that can actually do some work, like carry 5000 lbs and still want more. If your truck cannot fly over the grapevine at 70 with a lift of plywood in the bed, its not a real truck! BTW, putting on monster truck wheels and tires, a 10k watt sound system and/or a 6” lift kit does not make your kids truck into a real truck.

If you are an actual male and you drive a mini (again, insert any tiny car here) car or a wannabe kids truck, we will laugh at you and you will look like a dork!

Dave

(Dr.Bill is exempt because he lives on a tiny little island! – Well maybe he warrants a little giggle!)

I just have to butt into this thread to tell you guys you have started something with a life of its own . . . Our whole Cozumel trip so far has been us teasing one another about, "Do that and everybody will laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." It's the Holiday Inn Express equivalent for the Scubaboard DIR crowd . . .

Ah ... mass media.

TSandM:
I just have to butt into this thread to tell you guys you have started something with a life of its own . . . Our whole Cozumel trip so far has been us teasing one another about, "Do that and everybody will laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." It's the Holiday Inn Express equivalent for the Scubaboard DIR crowd . . .

heehee... a zillion views, weeks of legs, and just when you count it out, it rises again like WhalerKyles "tank explode" thread.

Who knew.

Rob, by very funny OCal twin brother from another mother - I love you, man.

---
Ken

Much luv back atcha' Bro!
Aside from a stinky fish who is his only fan and is now on iggy, this thread has brought tons of laughs with MUCHO help from you and some very funny people.
Scubaboard hall of fame nominee thread!:D

Hey you, the guy who thinks Patron™ should be served in a foo foo drink with some she-she garnish, think again, Tom Cruise. A $60 bottle of tequila only deserves to be served at room temperature in a double sized shot glass and sipped and enjoyed for the incredible spirit it truly is. If you think quality tequila belongs with anything but it's own glory, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork!

P.S.: What did you think of the new axe?

Teamcasa:
Hey you, ya you, the full grown man driving that little clown car. (Mini) You should return it to Ringling Bros. Your incessant weaving down the 101 at 5:00PM is not helping your return to your trailer park anyway. Don’t bother honking your steroid free, infantile horn, it only makes me laugh! Flipping me off does little to promote your character as well. If you think your (insert any tiny car here) car is cool, your wrong.

Yup, that's me...driving a lil'ol clown car. What can I say, I like my tiny cars. If it drives like a Dork, etc. etc. Good thing my dive buddy is a REAL MAN with a half-ton Chevy truck to haul all of our crap in. It's a challenge to get all of my dorky gear into the "slipper" so I can take it over to his place though...maybe I should get my trailer back? How dorky would THAT be?!

Dork Mobile
tinycar1.jpg

Racer Dork
tinycar3.jpg

Shifter Dork-really tiny car
tinycar2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom