"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Today in So Cal, several dozen bloated bodies of divers washed up on the beach in an apparent cult mass sucide, investigators discovered that they had all drank cyanide laced purple kool-aid before diving. A torn up photo of a clown fish with the words "we hate you" scribbled on it next to the Kool-aid pitcher"

Trust me YOU are NOT worth the effort it would take to pull this off nor in our right minds consider such a dillusional act for the sake of a CLOWN FISH!
DID YOU KNOW?
  • The most common anemone to act as host to the clownfish is the large stoichactis species.
  • If the slimy mucus covering is wiped off a clownfish before it returns to its host anemone, it will be stung or even killed by the anemone's tentacles.
Next time your in the WC don't forget to wipe your slime off!

Not your friend,
Anemone

Mauifish:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

:klclown: :bablefish

I always thought this thread had a lot of funny and witty stuff, but it kind of degenerated into a "R-Rated" mass of insults. I wasn't taking sides either way, but geez, don't people know when to pull up anchor and go home?

Kevfin:
:klclown: :bablefish

I always thought this thread kind of degenerated into a "R-Rated" mass of insults and I wasn't taking sides either way, but geez, don't people know when to pull up anchor and go home?

The lifeless who can't let go, the people who believe their voice matters, the people with more cats than dives this year - the ones who have more posts than CF of gas in their tank in the garage, you know... That slice that can't just pick up the anchor and drift away.

I mean, have you seen the CESA threads? (are there 7 now, or just the 3? I can't keep track...) My over-under on the age demo of the people would be 50 and over, with the 57 and over pulling hard for CESA and the 37 and under pulling hard on better planning and buddy skills.

Put a computer in the hands of the silver set, and that's what you get my friend.

Its not just this thread, or the CESA thread(s). I have three letters for you that will launch it every time: DIR

Three more letters: BP/W

But wait, there's more... :wink:

Four letters, you ask? OK. PADI

Five? Try Ka-Boom - as in the tank explode thread. (die thread, die)

I could stop, but why??? :D

Six letter? Sure... how about Shovel - you've seen all that fun... :shakehead

Seven: Cozumel... do we really need another thread on SB about Cozumel? I mean, c'mon.

Eight letters... Hmmm... The 'Grove comes to mind. Another great eight letter sure to keep the slide rule set humming along in pencil dulling, mind numbing, gleeful bliss: Wing Lift

Nine letters? You know Kenny's got your back. Dry Gloves delivers its share of acromony from the still anchored. Of course, Which Fins is always a crowd pleaser, as are its cousins, Which Mask, Which Wing and the ever popular, Which Suit... :rolleyes:

Ten letters? I think leading the list would be Rebreather with Diver Death being a close second...

I could go on and on - but you get the point. There is no shortage of subjects that anchor those who would be best served adrift, my friend.

Who knew DORK would be added to this esteemed list?

---
Ken

Surly:
Eight letters?

Spare Air.

NICE!!! :10:

Now we're rolling.

C'mon people.

DUH... I forgot the other 9 letter anchor topic: Which Tank

---
Ken

9 letters: AOW rating
10 letters:Octo bungie, Bungie wing

A few thread starters....

Milo

PacketSniffer:
Eight letters

DANDY DON

:11:

I see your Dandy Don

And raise you an 11 letters:

Jeff G. is back

:wave-smil

OOhhh Yeaah!!
Welcome back to Jeff G.

Milo

26 letters - integrated octo with inflator

Bound to get a response that will ultimately end up with get a dry suit and BP/W

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom