"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more with 11 letters!!

Back To Topic

:D

If you use a big ol dry-top water dragging no hope of ever being streamlined snorkel and your buddy sends you a picture of you in the water with it sticking off your head at a crazy angle, you most unfortunately have to laugh at yourself and admit you look like a dork.

redondo2.jpg

(shakes head, cries softly and thinks about abandoning snorkel use when not in Laguna)

Shovel's not bad...but guess what else has 6 letters?

STROKE does.

If you roll up to the dive site wearing these shorts ^^^^:no . Lookin like a displaced 70's NBA player, well it's pretty much a given from there :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

P.s. that strap looks pretty uncomfortable if ya ask me, bro.

Jesster, methinks you and I have an entirely different definition of the term "dork"...

:eyebrow: :eek:gle: :love2:

God I'm bad :devil_3:

Wow! For a clownfish, "Marlin" wasn't very funny.

I'm disappointed. Let's get this back on track baggin' on ourselves.

If you drop down only to find your camera got loose and surfaced without you, then ascend, retreive the camera, and call that a dive, we'll all laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom