"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I admire the poets in you all... not even remotely dorky!

jennifer

Hey you, yeah you know who I'm talking to. You are your biggest fan and think that you have wit, but you're actually witless. Nostalgia and jealousy are your only reasons for existence. Get over it and move on. You've worn out your welcome and no one wants to listen to your pathetic attempts at humor.
People were asked to bring it and you thought "it" was Tupperware. Plastic and old...
If you post in this thread anymore, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.
:shakehead

Robert Phillips:
Hey you, yeah you know who I'm talking to. You are your biggest fan and think that you have wit, but you're actually witless. Nostalgia and jealousy are your only reasons for existence. Get over it and move on. You've worn out your welcome and no one wants to listen to your pathetic attempts at humor.
People were asked to bring it and you thought "it" was Tupperware. Plastic and old...
If you post in this thread anymore, we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.
:shakehead

Hey Mr Scuba board friend, many threads back I heard an open invitation directly from you, and I quote, " to bring it on and bring it strong!!" because this is a SoCali thing and if your not tough if enough to take it stay on the porch something to that effect.
Then I read a lot of the very insulting comments by yourself any many others of SoCal origin basicly belittling anyone that may challenge you. I used to live in SoCal and being a bit older {and yes junior, wiser} I knew I could get enough material out of you eventualy to, how should I say? Turn the tide. Sorry if your feelings got hurt young fella but if you want to dish it out, you need to be able to take it!!
Now move along and play nice:wink:

Your Profile Info says "move to much". Where is Much? Older and wiser than who -- a fifth grader?

LAJim:
Your Profile Info says "move to much". Where is Much? Older and wiser than who -- a fifth grader?
Jim,Jim,LAJim, are you doing it again? :11: Can't you behave?

Robert Phillips:
You've worn out your welcome and no one wants to listen to your pathetic attempts at humor.

I agree with Robert - this thread was a lot better when a certain fish wasn't trying to make it about himself.

LAJim:
I agree with Robert - this thread was a lot better when a certain fish wasn't trying to make it about himself.

hahahaha, way do YOU address me then sir? This fish is not seeking to be caught, only wishes to swim in the sea in harmony. :) Aloha from sunny Thailand!

Click on Mauifish and in his profile select "Add to Ignore". I just did it and all of his posts have disappeared from my view. Enjoy.

Jim

Mauifish:
hahahaha, way do YOU address me then sir? This fish is not seeking to be caught, only wishes to swim in the sea in harmony. :) Aloha from sunny Thailand!

mauifish: How is the diving in Thailand? Have you been diving in Vietnam? What about the Izu peninsula in Japan?

Don't worry about "being caught" The DIR wanabee types with their sub 200 dives and their Shaws cove "drills and skills" will continue to harass you-maybe like a flea on a big dog.

When someone calls someone a "dork" they are themselves the ultimate "Dork". They know it.

I do like this thread. It started in good humour. Hope it stays that way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom