"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Must have been tough going back to see Bay City after all these years and not finding your old partner Hutch or your buddy Huggie Bear. At least you got to go to the biker bar and visit Big Earl.

LAJim:
Must have been tough going back to see Bay City after all these years and not finding your old partner Hutch or your buddy Huggie Bear. At least you got to go to the biker bar and visit Big Earl.

Jim, are you still cruising the internet looking for man on man action? Where you hang out there should be plenty of dork to go around, so stop flirting with me professor, I am just not that kind of guy!!!:11: we'll laugh at you and know you like dorks!!

Robert Phillips:
The pictures that I posted must have been edited out for objectionable material. The context is now lost forever.:no

Jim and Mauifish, I know you guys are just having some fun, but let's not let this get any more personal. Keep it tongue in cheek and on track please.

Hey Mr forum post starter guy, we know you like checking out your thread often to see if you have caught any fish but when you start moderating your own post we'll laugh at you and call you a dork!!:rofl3: :rofl3:

Robert Phillips:
Mauifish goes to Cook's Corner and wonders why everyone is laughing at him and thinking he looks like a dork:
codriver.jpg

I saw them at the Rock Store a few years ago...

Robert Phillips:
Mauifish goes to Cook's Corner and wonders why everyone is laughing at him and thinking he looks like a dork:
codriver.jpg

So they go into the restaurant and the bartender says "Hey, you can't bring that smelly animal in here", and the cow says "but he's the only one with money". :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom