"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken abucs:
That's not a lobster... this is a lobster!

31613954_90668f3d29.jpg

Now these bed bugs can bite.

We're laughing at you, and you look like a dork.

Hey mister "mine is bigger than yours"-
Imagine that- taking pictures in the RESTAURANT that actually caught the bug your about to jam down your throat. Must drive a BIG TRUCK too!

LAJim:
Would you like fries with your Mauifish?
I'm sending this one back. It done got cooked too many times and is blackened and burnt!:D

Robert Phillips:
I'm sending this one back. It done got cooked too many times and is blackened and burnt!:D

This string has gone down the :toilet

Robert Phillips:

I agree sir - why don't you try one of our local specials? They're much better to the taste and the wit.

Mauifish:
image.php

Funny how the biggest Dork in SO-CAL looks like this

pictures-for-dummies.jpg

Mauifish goes to Cook's Corner and wonders why everyone is laughing at him and thinking he looks like a dork:
codriver.jpg

Every great story needs a villian. Thanks for steppin' up an volunteerin'.

Mauifish is back... I can here Springsteen's Glory Days blasting on his transistor.

I'm not slamming you bro - I just never enjoyed History.

Where are my damn orange orchards? What is all this Irvine Company....?

Glory Days... ah, they pass you by...

Whatever. 2007 is calling, man. Pick up your rotary dial and answer the call.

---
Ken

Mauifish:
just drove to SO-Cal and looked at it for the first time in @20 years, dropped off my ride at Matsons in Long Beach to be shipped back to Maui, checked out some of my old stomping ground in Orange County and San Diego County, went out to Cooks Corner to see if it was still there, it was, it was rockin yesterday, big azzed biker party. SO-Cal is still there but AINT the same. Think I'll cool out Maui style, wish you boys best of luck with your traffic nitemare.
Oh by the way, I did see more dorks there than I remeber when I left so long ago,
HA HA Mahalo

Amazing you found Cook's after that long. Good thing you didn't go looking for La Vida (long gone). Cooks is a wannabe hangout, and the only place close enough to the OC for the OCC-style chopper crowd to get to without a getting a bad case of monkey butt from a ride over 25-30 miles.

Robert Phillips:
pictures-for-dummies.jpg

Mauifish goes to Cook's Corner and wonders why everyone is laughing at him and thinking he looks like a dork:
codriver.jpg

hahaha Touche':eyebrow: Gotta admit that is a good one, check out the cute lil So-Cal hefer in the side hack!!!

merxlin:
Amazing you found Cook's after that long. Good thing you didn't go looking for La Vida (long gone). Cooks is a wannabe hangout, and the only place close enough to the OC for the OCC-style chopper crowd to get to without a getting a bad case of monkey butt from a ride over 25-30 miles.
Hey Merxlin, hear anything from those Hawg haters latley? hahaha, we had em riled up!! Yeah it was big time weird riding out to Cooks, damn, I didn't even know about the toll road to Laguna and all the other new roads etc. I was driving up El Toro thinking "am I lost?" all of a suden the clouds broke over Saddle Back and I knew where I was.Kinda figured La Vida was gone, I just got here in Koh Samui Thailand and gonna hang here @month, good diving! Take it easy Bro, and keep laughing at the dorks:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom