Well, I'm taking the plunge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be great! You and/or any other of the PPDs...:coffee:

aacccckkk, i will get back to you about that studio later this week, cod. i was busy prancing around in circles doing nothing. :D

now, i shall try and start to pack for my holiday.

Wow guys, the room themes seem a bit too much (hmmm. unless the austin powers room comes with all the film cast...:D:D), but they also seem to have regular rooms at really low rates!!!! So some of you have stayed there and it was OK? I'm going to e.mail them and see about availability...

So, which of these hotels is the nearest of the airport? Malate? or another?

Oh yeah, I had another question for you all. When grabbing a taxi from the Manila airport, any tips on how to avoid the "rip off artists" and tell if it is a reputable cab? Are there specific areas to get a cab? A specific company? Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated since I don't want to walk into a "crooked" cab at 12:00 pm with all my bags and stuff.

Samalat everyone!:coffee:

oval party office room.... well, that's the one they advertised on the billboard: "your room is now ready, Mr. President."

:rofl2:

Oh yeah, I had another question for you all. When grabbing a taxi from the Manila airport, any tips on how to avoid the "rip off artists" and tell if it is a reputable cab? Are there specific areas to get a cab? A specific company? Any tips on this would be greatly appreciated since I don't want to walk into a "crooked" cab at 12:00 pm with all my bags and stuff.

just say - as zee always does- "METER NA PO!"

then, when you arrive to your destination, pay the cab driver twice as what the meter say. and it will always be way, way, way cheaper still than their flat rate.

Back
Top Bottom