Well, I'm taking the plunge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they'll probably have you moving room to room every 2hrs... :rofl3:

just kiddin Codman... :eyebrow:

Bwaaahaaaa...:rofl3::rofl3: two hours, you're being generous...:rofl3:

@Zeeman: that would be great! Having beers with any and/or all PPDers that make it to PG. Would love to meet you all!

@Maggie: Thanks so much for the tips! I won't stress over it then. I'm sure I'll find something, even if it's late when I get there.:coffee: Hey Maggie, did you ever get any info about that room/ appartment in PG? It sounded like just what I needed.:coffee:

Cheers!:coffee:

Bwaaahaaaa... two hours, you're being generous...

That includes an hour and 45 minute nap... :D

my former divebuddy/DM just replied. as expected, he lost the number but he remembered the name of the owner (Penny; and yes, she co-owns Broadway Bar).

Codman, what you can do is go to PG and checked into any of the resorts for the first three days and check the units for long staying guests urself. its always more effective that way and u can see it and scrutinize it all u want and can get a way better deal.

my danish instructor is going back to PG in two weeks for 3 months; he has lived there for 6-7 years until last year. :). he knows everybody; including all the ladies at the bar :wink: (unless they are new ones :rofl2:) he can show u the ropes!

Thanks Maggie!:coffee: That sound like a good idea. I'm going to have to Jot down some names from all the posts here and bring them with me. Hopefully, my instructor will also know some people over there with good deal options for long term stays.

Thanks for all your help!:coffee:

my former divebuddy/DM just replied. as expected, he lost the number but he remembered the name of the owner (Penny; and yes, she co-owns Broadway Bar).

Codman, what you can do is go to PG and checked into any of the resorts for the first three days and check the units for long staying guests urself. its always more effective that way and u can see it and scrutinize it all u want and can get a way better deal.

my danish instructor is going back to PG in two weeks for 3 months; he has lived there for 6-7 years until last year. :). he knows everybody; including all the ladies at the bar :wink: (unless they are new ones :rofl2:) he can show u the ropes!

I am glad to hear that another diver is going to GO PRO! Best of luck to you. Your choice for instructor to make you a DIVEMASTER is excellent. Make sure you keep a journal of your training. You will be amazed after you finish your training and go back through it. You will realize how much you "really" learned besides the book work!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom