Well doesn't that just suck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the dealer calls me today and tell me my truck is finished. I go to pick it up, it looks like new. I hop in and head home. I'm almost home when my oil pressure drops to zero and the oil light comes on. So I pull into the gas station and check it. The oil level is fine and I see no leaks under the truck or around the engine. I fire it back up and it's fine until I get to my street, same things happens again. :upset: I call the dealer right when i get in the door to find out that they have all gone home for the day. I didn't have this problem before I took it to the dealer, what gives? The 730 phone call when they open tomorrow is going to be all kinds of fun.:upset:

Been there, done that, got the soiled shorts to prove it! It's a thing that happens to most mechanics at one point in their sordid careers. Heck, things like that are why I am a Network Consultant now... it never bothers me when a CD bay ejects without warning! And of course, now I get to wash my hands AFTER I use the restroom... :tease:

Damn that sucks! i know what its like I had it happen on a 66 for econoline once. Suprised the crap outta me Kinda like the photo in the Humor section.

Cherry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom