Welcome to the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the noble Orca would be a perfect logo and mascot for your group! Maybe a picture of Shamu, or one of her kin, as representation. BTW...welcome to NDI!!

etype once bubbled...
...sometime after they have a decent hockey rink in hell :wink:

May I present to you...THE AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER, DALLAS, TEXAS....home of the DALLAS STARS :D

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
May I present to you...THE AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER, DALLAS, TEXAS....home of the DALLAS STARS :D

Look, the flattery is nice, keep it up, you never know....but i don't think we are going to let you become the 12th province for awhile, your just not there yet...you have a ways to go and maybe we can talk about a test period 4th territory status after the Yukon and Nunavit, but that's in the future... i can't say anything right now. Hockey was a good step granted and i don't want to discourage you and put you off improving your prospects...but you'll just have to be patient and wait and see. There's still a lot of work to do....maybe....try to learn curling...or something....

Keep Pluggin Away Texas :wink:

etype once bubbled...

Look, the flattery is nice, keep it up, you never know....but i don't think we are going to let you become the 12th province for awhile, your just not there yet...you have a ways to go and maybe we can talk about a test period 4th territory status after the Yukon and Nunavit, but that's in the future... i can't say anything right now. Hockey was a good step granted and i don't want to discourage you and put you off improving your prospects...but you'll just have to be patient and wait and see. There's still a lot of work to do....maybe....try to learn curling...or something....

Keep Pluggin Away Texas :wink:

Don't hold your breath....:eek:ut:

Hmmmm....I wonder if we can add 11 more stars to our flag??

Maybe my two breaths won't mean much since I am new around here, but I for one, as a female Pacific Northwest Diver DO NOT want to be called:

a "mighty salt water beaver" OR

a "lumpsucker"
:HAHAHA:

I liike Orca Bait and the idea for the logo! Hilarious!

Thanks for your infrequent surface interval time...now to return to the sea... :D

I think that the Decorated Warbonnet would be the best representative of the PNW group. I agree with Grateful in that the Lumpsucker would be a close second. I happen to know personally that Scubasonic really does look like a Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker!

I like the Wolfeel idea too. I am sure you all have seen the Anacortes Dive Supply logo with the Wolfeel? Very cool.

Searun:wacko:

SeaRun once bubbled...
I think that the Decorated Warbonnet would be the best representative of the PNW group. I agree with Grateful in that the Lumpsucker would be a close second. I happen to know personally that Scubasonic really does look like a Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker!

I like the Wolfeel idea too. I am sure you all have seen the Anacortes Dive Supply logo with the Wolfeel? Very cool.

Searun:wacko:

Alright SHAWN you dirty Ba_tard, Searun....... don't think you can fool me.

-SS :upset:

I wasn't trying to fool anyone as searun is my usual id. And... in the right light you do kinda look like a Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker!!

Searun :devil:

SeaRun once bubbled...
I wasn't trying to fool anyone as searun is my usual id. And... in the right light you do kinda look like a Pacific Spiny Lumpsucker!!

Searun :devil:

The first rule in boat diving, especially when it's not your boat is......... "It's not smart to mess with the Captain" :boom:

-SS

I'm over in the NW quite a bit, a bit far from the coast, but i should be going to Hoodsport for a long weekend of diving on Jan 1st - 4th, and may be moving to ID soon, so ill be sure to keep an eye in here :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom