Welcome to the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah its quite a ways from the Salt, but quite a few high altitude Fresh Water around

As for doubles I dont no, Just got my Halcyon Pioneer system, decided to go for that over the explorer due to cost, I am still pretty new to diving, and equipment is filtering in slowly but surley, I asked around and getting the pioneer saved me 1 tank, 1 reg, 1 manifold and bands, but i hope to be on doubles by early next year (well I will need to be for extended range and poss deco procedures, I usually jump in with a 15l or an 18l for the deeper dives though, and still not having Deco procedures I cant do any deco dives yet, a bit under qualified, so doubles would be overkill for the deeper stuff at the moment as my NDL would expire before my air

I vote for the Orca. Lean, mean, and a diving machine. Likes to eat also.

Hey everyone in the PNW, thought I would introduce myself. I'm Jeff. I took this pic. of my buddy Chip near San Juan Island. Orca bait? Do any of you do any freediving?

DonziMan:
Hey everyone in the PNW, thought I would introduce myself. I'm Jeff. I took this pic. of my buddy Chip near San Juan Island. Orca bait? Do any of you do any freediving?

Welcome. I don't do freediving, sorry. Don't know of anyone around that does, although there are some posts about. You might do a search here if you don't get any replies.

MD

DonziMan:

VERY COOL picture :D

NWGratefulDiver:
When orcas show up, divers typically get out of the water.... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I must not be typical. When the orcas showed up, I got IN the water. These were a well known salmon eating group, however. And they stayed away from me (I was on snorkel).

I like the Orca idea, it reminds me of Shamu, which sounds like Scubamoo...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom