Welcome to the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Nickname.... how about:

Orca Bait

I like it!

As far as a mascot goes... I like the idea of an octopus. I'm wondering where, however, our mascot will be displayed...?:confused:

If I think of anything else I'll let you guys know.... :D

Kayla:)

Whirling Girl once bubbled...
Now, what's the point of having a nickname?
I dunno... they just said to come up with one... perhaps it is suppose to be in the forum name as in:
"Pacific Northwest Orca Bait"

I notice the other forums have names something like that.

Anyway... as to where the mascot gets used... I think what we will eventually end up doing is having T shirts printed with our Mascot and name on them.

In that case.... I think an octopus would look really cool on a shirt... :)

Kayla:)

Bob3 once bubbled...
Hey, there is no other critter more appropriate for the PNDF than the venerable Geoduck. :D
that was my first thought Bob... but... they look rather disgusting... I can't imagine having one on a T-shirt.

Wolf Eel, Octopus or Orca all have more appeal in the looks department.

But when it comes to eatin'.... ain't nothin' finer that geoduck. :D

these are all good ideas...but i would prefer

PNW Beaver Divers....

or maybe salt beavers,,,,or beaver explorers...BEAVERNAUTS!!! ....discuss among yourselfs but it's gotta have beaver in it.

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
Nickname.... how about:

Orca Bait

Great suggestion.

Question UP, where does Pacific Northwest cover, exactly? :confused:

I would think that the Orca would be the best mascot as it ties in with your proposed name!

However, whenever -I- think of the great PNW, I always conjur up this camel... go figure! :tease:

I sort like the wolf eel over the octopus, but an Orca that's definitely a PNW critter!

The orca and octopus are okay, but I'll have to go with the Sixgill also. I don't think they roam anywhere else...

MD

Back
Top Bottom