Weight carry bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrodiverrr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just picked up a bright yellow tool bag on sale for $7.99 at harbor freight. I had seen a prior posting from someone that had used a tool bag purchased from Home Depot to carry weights and liked the idea. The harbor freight version is considerably less expensive than home depot's black one. I also may be less prone to forget or miss a bright yellow bag as compared to a black one. Being made of nylon will alow for quick drying and should keep it from rotting out. How long it lasts, will determine if it was a good deal or not.:idk:

Twenty bucks is hard to beat for this:
Welcome to AKONA Adventure Gear!
138.2_AKB944_image_2.jpg

I got up with a similar tool bag as a gift (for tools) and it ended up being a great bag for the extra weights. It does have the continuous webbing through the handle and across the bottom of the bag and wood stiffened bottom. Many of the bags I have seen count on stitching the handle webbing into the side panels.

Pete

I use a craftsman tool bag ($5) for 50 pounds of weight (two people, cold water) and it hasn't let me down yet.

Attachments

• tools.jpeg
    tools.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 75
I have a U.S. military surplus ammo can.
Cheap and cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom