Sold! Stahlsac Steel 22” Carry On, Excellent Condition

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

t-bone66

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Retail $279.95, Asking $125 + $40 Shipping CONUS

I’ve had this bag for about three years and it has served me well on 5 dive trips, but I’ve moved to a larger checked bag for trips and don’t need something this big as a carry on. It is in excellent shape thanks to its burly construction, showing minimal to no wear. The only sign of use is one of the external blue zipper pull tabs came off at some point and is missing.

DETAILS:
• Built to airline size and weight requirements
• WETDRY two compartment design with waterproof bottom compartment perfect for isolating damp/dirty, or wet gear from dry clothing, electronics, valuables, etc.
• Water-resistant quick access zippered entry points yield easy access to possessions
• Large, external sleeve pocket for ready access to raincoat, sandals, etc. also fits laptop or tablet for easy removal while moving through airport security
• Small external pocket for passport, ear buds and other key travel items
• Bright interior to help locate small items
• Durable side-grip handles for easy lifting and loading
• “Add-a-bag” strap to easily attach a second bag to the roller
• Low profile frame allows for easy storage
• Heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners minimizing stress and failure points for travel toughness
• Fully replaceable frame and wheel system extend the longevity of the bag

DIMENSIONS:
• 22” H x 14” W x 9”
• Depth Capacity: 40L (2,450 cubic inches)
• Weight: 8 lb
IMG_0911.JPGIMG_0913.JPGIMG_0914.JPGIMG_0917.JPGIMG_0918.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom