Weigh in Tuesday 7/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well I am still holding at 11 pounds lost. I worked out friday july 4, just a yoga class. Rested Sat/Sun and then back at it yesterday ( mon) for 30 minutes with the trainer, core exercises, and then 30 minutes cardio. I am just trying to find the right combination of carbs and protein so I can lost weight and still workout as much as I have. I am upping my water intake, more fruits/veggies, lean chicken. Let's hope I at least lose a pound this week! It gets hard to workout so much and just not see a significant amount of weight loss.

It gets hard to workout so much and just not see a significant amount of weight loss.

Debra, plateaus are so frustrating, aren't they? I was just reading something on SparkPeople about breaking through a plateau: How do I know if I've reached a plateau? What can I do to jump start my weight loss again?

For me, I have found when I hit a plateau that it really helps to mix up the kind of exercise that I'm doing, change things up from the norm and maybe do some more intense intervals.

My weight today is up 1/2 pound since I did the Thursday weigh-in. Ate a bit too much over the weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom