Weekend Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same experience with CSSP Sunday....17' vis and 59 degree water.

Which dive group were you with....I saw just a few...?

It was only my instructor and me...he recently got his IDC Staff and this weekend, I completed Assistant Instructor!

We were to the left, down toward the Rescue area by the plane. We were the black GTI (mine) and the white Nissan truck, at the 2 pavilions that have the grill and equipment station. We used the 2 platforms in the narrow channel up from the plane.

You?

Anyone else get caught in that nasty traffic jam on 80? Ugh...took and hour to get through it.....

It was only my instructor and me...he recently got his IDC Staff and this weekend, I completed Assistant Instructor!

We were to the left, down toward the Rescue area by the plane. We were the black GTI (mine) and the white Nissan truck, at the 2 pavilions that have the grill and equipment station. We used the 2 platforms in the narrow channel up from the plane.

You?

Anyone else get caught in that nasty traffic jam on 80? Ugh...took and hour to get through it.....

Yep saw you guys...well I say that....I was over on the other side of the pond closer to the shark area, but could see you guys vehicles....dang if I had known I would have come say HI!

:D Mike probably would have put you to work...being my "problem" student! He did that himself pretty well though...tried to bolt on me a couple of times, grabbed at my reg for Alternate Air Source Breathing, trying to swim under the platform during the simulated "tour"....sigh......

Aquarena was superb today. Water temperature 72 degrees max depth 16 feet in the training area.
They have added a really nice platform for students and instructors that keeps from kicking up the silt in the training area, it was really clear all day with a whopping 30 foot viz.

Till next time,

Great day indeed topped off with sunshine for the aftenoon dives and more importantly peeling out of those WET suits.

:D Mike probably would have put you to work...being my "problem" student! He did that himself pretty well though...tried to bolt on me a couple of times, grabbed at my reg for Alternate Air Source Breathing, trying to swim under the platform during the simulated "tour"....sigh......

LOL....you would have had your hands full with me...my diving yesterday was in doubles with to large slung deco cylinders.....hey CONGRATS on your IA rating!

LOL....you would have had your hands full with me...my diving yesterday was in doubles with to large slung deco cylinders.....hey CONGRATS on your IA rating!

Thanks!:D

I don't have any tech training so I wouldn't have known what to do with you anyway....I think PADI's recreational stance on tech divers is "leave them alone, they probably know more than you do"....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom