Weather today at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shelbelle72

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there!

Anyone live out there near CSSP? What's the weather doing today? Radar doesn't look good. Trying to decide if the trip from Dallas would be worth it today...

Thanks!
Shelley

It was raining at CSSP today. Started about 2am and didn't let up all morning. We were able to sneak in a dive around 10:30 during a lul in the storms. The runoff was starting to cloud up the water in the shallows, but overal vis was great this weekend, 10-15', surface temp was 75 and it was 71 at 22'

Thanks, Danny! I appreciate the reply. I did decide "what the heck" and went over there yesterday. I hung out with some instructor friends while they conducted their classes. I had a great time despite a little rain!

I had a very pleasant morning sitting at the IHOP on I-20 taking an EAN test and eating pancakes. Then everyone involved wimped out and went home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom