We dont need no stinkin badges!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't buy the good standards/bad standards argument.

There are good universities and bad universities. But you still see plenty of degree certificates on people's walls from bad universities. And putting in four years at a bad university is still an accomplishment.

RHCE, MSCE, CCNA, CISSP...

. o O ( and please don't fix my all-caps, scubaboard editor... )

RHCE, MSCE, CCNA, CISSP...

. o O ( and please don't fix my all-caps, scubaboard editor... )

I had to look those up. I figured they might be some terrifying patches out of Office Space. I was right!

Can you add SSOE ... Swingline Stapler Operating Engineer? :)

I just read it to my wife.....She believes that you could tattoo them to your chest,,,,,simple...forever...never lost,,,,,,

:popcorn:

Or just staple them.....:shocked2:

Accomplishments are just that...However you want to advertise them is your biz! Just don't do something stupid after showing up with your jacket with all the "badges" :rofl3: I'm sure you'd never live it down!!!

I had to look those up. I figured they might be some terrifying patches out of Office Space. I was right!

Can you add SSOE ... Swingline Stapler Operating Engineer? :)

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

I'm gonna get me some of these bad boys.

sc303.JPG

imageResizer.ashx

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

The basement isn't so bad...it's where they put the special people....but we're going to need that stapler!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom