We are off Bali-Wakatobi-Hong kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David...you are so right....I do respect you...as you are my elder...Next time we are on a boat together....I'll give you more room.....hey how did you get such a young wife????:D

My good looks of course....amongst my other attributes :D

Hi Guys,

The boxfish shot is a pretty straightforward technique, remembering that Fstop/strobe power controls the foreground exposure and Shutter speed/iso controls the ambient/background exposure. Simply make sure your background is open water and increase your shutter speed to drive the background to black. A more recent fad is light blue backgrounds which except in special situations I am not particularly fond off. I split the difference in this shot.

Paul

Paul....sorry lost you at the Bakery....by the time I would get all that set up that fish could of swam to Bali....LOL.....but that shot does look great!

I have taken your advice and decided to spoil Colleen. So I have booked this place for next year. The Wakaya Club — Private Island Luxury Resort in Fiji

David....David....David:shakehead:

Cancel that:11: go here:)......http://www.turtlefiji.com....I remember how you were looking forward in Hong Kong to eat at one of the places on the water (you were probably sick for a couple of days).....Turtle Island will set up you own private pier for dinner.....You want them to set up Breakfast, Lunch or dinner on your private Island they will bring the boat in set up and leave.....Trust me go here if you really want to spoil Colleen....I would:D....Colleen are you listening????

Did you ever get Pauls DVD?

David....David....David:shakehead:

Cancel that:11: go here:)......http://www.turtlefiji.com....I remember how you were looking forward in Hong Kong to eat at one of the places on the water (you were probably sick for a couple of days).....Turtle Island will set up you own private pier for dinner.....You want them to set up Breakfast, Lunch or dinner on your private Island they will bring the boat in set up and leave.....Trust me go here if you really want to spoil Colleen....I would:D....Colleen are you listening????

Did you ever get Pauls DVD?

Yes got Pauls DVD, some very good shots. I am still scanning my FILM into the puter and will send you a copy as soon as it is done, if you send me an address. After that I will be working on a slide show with music for DVD & puter. I will also send you a copy of that but it will take some time to put together.

Yes got Pauls DVD, some very good shots. I am still scanning my FILM into the puter and will send you a copy as soon as it is done, if you send me an address. After that I will be working on a slide show with music for DVD & puter. I will also send you a copy of that but it will take some time to put together.

I will PM address but it should be on my card. Use the Murrieta address.

Ahhh...you did not say anything about Turtle Island?.....nice place and you can Scuba dive there.....That is where I would take Colleen.:D

Back
Top Bottom